Saturday 2 November 2013

Omawumi To Marry The Father Of Her Daughter?….Read This!

                                       
She is probably buckling under pressure to reveal who her baby daddy is or she is trying to tell us something.
I mean she has been very careful about releasing his info to the public and i do not know why and now she goes on her social network handle and puts this teaser for people.


She tagged the above picture, “Baba Kamillah, Kami and Mummy… I wish I cld share more. Thank you so much for your patience. Clearer photos and good news sooner than you know. God is always good.”
clearer photos?good news?she is either pregnant again or he has finally decided to make a good woman of her and give her his name.
I have a very lovely picture of Omawumi’s baby daddy and i can help her release if she wants…i saved the pic two years ago and have been waiting for this moment when she would play with our minds.
Please if you know Omawumi,tell her that i will publish her handsome and rich baby daddy’s pic here Today Saturday November 2,2013,if she does not want me to do so,she should contact me to stop the process.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment